Terms & Conditions
Responsibility of Booking Party
When the booking party makes reservations on behalf of other passengers in their party, they assume the responsibility to make each and every passenger they book to be aware and informed of these terms and conditions as a passenger on our flights.
Things you can and cannot carry on our flights
- Please be at our departure location 20 minutes prior to your scheduled flight.
- We do not allow food of any type on our flights, this includes gum and candy.
- We do not allow weapons of any kind on our flights.
- No liquids are allowed on our aircraft with the exception of water.
- No pets allowed on the flight.
- On our tours, knapsacks, purses, backpacks, and other carry-ons are not permitted, with the exception of reasonable cameras. Please leave those items in your vehicle. Broadcast cameras and oversized professional camera passengers must book an appropriate type of photo flight.
- Kids two years or older have to buy a ticket and sit in their own seat.
- Kids two or under don’t have to buy a ticket but have to sit on your lap.
- If under 12 years old, you have to be accompanied by an adult.
Flight is confirmed once it’s booked successfully by the customer. You will receive a confirmation email about your order with a link to manage your booking(s).
Upon booking you are registered with a customer user account with a username and password. This information will be sent to you to confirm and setup via email. This is important to manage your bookings online.
If your flight needs to to be adjusted, moved or cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, we will reach out to you via email or phone and issue a refund if necessary.
You can cancel your reservation prior to 24 hours before your flight and will be reimbursed. This must be done via the Edit / View booking link in your order confirmation email, text or sending an email to email@example.com. When communicating, please have the name of the person who made the reservation originally included in the communication. Include the name, date and time of your flight that is booked. We only fly when conditions are based on actual conditions, not forecasts. If you cancel within 24 hours, you will receive credit for a future flight. If we cancel due to weather or other conditions there is no cancellation fee charged.
Airplanes have a maximum weight capacity as well as other restrictions that govern the balance of the aircraft and ensure the safety of passengers. Occasionally, to satisfy these safety requirements it may be necessary to split your group across more than 1 aircraft or flight. All airplane passengers will be weighed during check in to confirm the weight listed on the reservation is accurate. When making reservations it may be necessary to weigh passengers during check in.
The FAA requires each passenger to present a government issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft, such as a driver’s license or passport.
Unless specified, flights may be changed without penalty up to 24 hours prior to departure, subject to availability.
Assumption of Risk
By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily and expressly assumes all risks associated with such travel, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable. The travelers’ booking of reservations or utilization of services after confirming their reservations acknowledge receipt of this information which will constitute consent to the above and an agreement on his/her companions or group members together with an explanation that if they embark, they do so subject to these Terms and Conditions of Service. It is the responsibility of the reservation booking party to make any other passengers in their party booked as part of the original reservation of these Terms and Conditions of Service.